So far this fall, anytime that we have been able to be outside we have! It seems only in MN do you go from 80 to 30 in less than 24 hours. The car pictured above was one that I picked up at a garage sale 4 years ago for $10. YES $10, can you believe it? I figure that $2.50 each year for the boys to have endless hours of fun is quite CHEAP...gosh I hate that word....but that is what it is, is CHEAP. Many of you have possibly heard but we refer to this as our BARNEY car. Not for big purple dinosaur but for Barney Rubble, from the Flintstones and this is because when Christopher was little he reminded us of him!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sun - shiny weather in NOVEMBER
So far this fall, anytime that we have been able to be outside we have! It seems only in MN do you go from 80 to 30 in less than 24 hours. The car pictured above was one that I picked up at a garage sale 4 years ago for $10. YES $10, can you believe it? I figure that $2.50 each year for the boys to have endless hours of fun is quite CHEAP...gosh I hate that word....but that is what it is, is CHEAP. Many of you have possibly heard but we refer to this as our BARNEY car. Not for big purple dinosaur but for Barney Rubble, from the Flintstones and this is because when Christopher was little he reminded us of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment