And then here we have......the Bailey house festivities. This part of our holiday brings a little change.....we have brunch! This years menu: pancakes, Belgian waffles, bacon, and sausage! And many were pleased to see PaPa doing dishes!
.........Christmas in StJames......
Here we celebrated with Grandma Judy, Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin, Hailey and Collin.
Since Jen exposed me to Digital Cameras about 5 years ago, we started taking a group photo. From years past, someone was always missing, usually Grandma. But we have been doing good getting the group shot to work and each year I must say it gets better and better.
This year I do believe we had a miracle. Grandma went in to clean up in the rest room after dinner and Jen and I thought that we would try and get the kids to take a nice picture. Now short of pulling out hair for any other time...we don't usually get this to work! But this year, they may not have all be looking perfectly, but there was no screaming, crying, hollering...you name it....we didn't have it! I am not sure who was most shocked...Jen and I or Grandma that came out to patiently waiting angels!







No comments:
Post a Comment