Dan and the boys were out playing today. Yeah I was out there....just not playing. I was on boot patrol. Everytime Kaden lost a boot I had to rescue him. One time....it was STUCK in the MUD. Yep mud. I am not sure if I am ready for mud but I guess it is a good sign that spring is coming. What did the groundhog say? 6 more weeks right? 6 weeks too long if you ask me!
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Winter fun
Dan and the boys were out playing today. Yeah I was out there....just not playing. I was on boot patrol. Everytime Kaden lost a boot I had to rescue him. One time....it was STUCK in the MUD. Yep mud. I am not sure if I am ready for mud but I guess it is a good sign that spring is coming. What did the groundhog say? 6 more weeks right? 6 weeks too long if you ask me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment