Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me....Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not put off starting a NOT ME MONDAY POST, just because I didn't think that I had "good enough" stuff.


I did not over the past week dread having to go to yet ANOTHER family function and then have a great at the lake with my kids....nope NOT ME! While this happened, I most certainly did not throw visual daggers at my husband across the deck wondering WHY he sat on the other side of the "world" Again, not me...not ever!


I also surely did not get extremely grumpy when my husband was being really nice to me. And then proceed to yell at people in my house because they weren't cleaning fast or good enough for me. Nope not me...could never do that!

I did not have a completely wonderful time making smores with my kids and letting them make a gooey ooey mess and then lick their fingers for them. Nope not me...that would be gross.





Finally, I did not let my laundry pile up over the weekend, just so that I could have some time outside with my kids and kept telling my husband...don't worry I will get it done. ahem I will...I am sure of it!




What did you do that you wish that was not you....but really was? Come on...due tell! We did!

No comments: