Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FALL 2009

This time of year has become one of my favorites. It is fun to watch the leaves falling from the trees and watching the kids jumping in them! It also tends to remind me that life moves so quickly. You know one day you walk outside and see the trees full of leaves and then suddenly the weather changes...it get colder, rainier and grey. Then before you know you are raking half a tree up. The next day you rake more and this continues. So I am realizing....the changing trees sure remind me of my kids. They are growing taller, and into little men. Well not Morgan, she is growing into a beautiful young woman. But right before my eyes these changes are happening. Where is the time going? So I find myself wanting to be with them more, hug them longer and give them that one extra kiss. I also tend to notice that I smile bigger when they ask for "Just one more kiss mommy!" I love that
Posted by Picasa

No comments: