This was our first Christmas that we got to spend with Evelynn since she was a baby. This was tons of fun and reminded me how different it is to have a little girl around vs the boys. The above picture is extra special for me as Evenlynn is wearing the dress that Morgan wore at this age. I am not a real keeper of clothes, but I loved this dress with the black velvet top that I had to save it, and it was just really cool to see her wearing it!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Evelynn
This was our first Christmas that we got to spend with Evelynn since she was a baby. This was tons of fun and reminded me how different it is to have a little girl around vs the boys. The above picture is extra special for me as Evenlynn is wearing the dress that Morgan wore at this age. I am not a real keeper of clothes, but I loved this dress with the black velvet top that I had to save it, and it was just really cool to see her wearing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment