Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Christopher,

I write this letter to you as you finish your second week of KINDERGARTEN. I can't believe that I just wrote that. KINDERGARTEN. Wow....where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday we were sharing the good news with everyone that you were to be born. We were all happy and excited to meet you. Morgan was so happy that you were going to be her sibling. Somedays now, she might not seem as excited, but she loves you with all her heart! :~)

I just want you to know that I am so very proud of you. You have taken this school thing by the horns and are just going crazy. You want to learn everything and are so excited to tell us all about it everyday after school. You didn't think that you should start school yet, because you didn't know how to tie your shoes. Well you practiced every morning and within less than 2 weeks you are tying your shoes... you even earned a star at school because of this!

Some of your favorite things right now are anything fire....trucks, stations, firemen. You want to be in the rescue field of some sort when you are bigger. You also love spaghetti, pizza and daddy's hotdish. You call polo shirts PLUTOS and didn't like wearing them and suddenly can't get you out of them. You still love your blanket, but only have it at home. You like to read, play with Legos, Kaden and ride bike. You want to be so grown up, but still love to cuddle with Mommy.

I look forward to all of your new memories, friends, firsts that you will experience during your school years. You are an amaing young man, and will go far in whatever you choose to do.

I LOVE YOU, Mommy

No comments: