I write this letter to you during your second month of your JUNIOR year. I look back over the past 16 years and wonder where in the world the time has gone......you should still be my little baby! :~(I know that as parents we tend to drive you crazy....and at times the feeling is mutual! But I am sure that you know that! I learned a great thing once and that was that teens have attitude to make the transition to college easier on the mom. Now I don't know that it will be easy when you leave for college, but I do know that you will still be my baby!
I have loved watching you grow up into the wonderful young lady that you are! You have such potential and I can't wait to see what you choose to do with it!! You have a very kind heart and are very willing to help those around you!
Things that are very important to you are your friends, your singing....you seem to be doing it all the time. You have told me more than once, that you just have music flowing through your head all the time! You also enjoy Lancers and Mankato Children's Chorus! You love music as much as your brothers love fire stuff! You have learned to not like hotdogs / would rather not eat pizza....but still love to drink Pepsi!
I do hope that you continue to grow and experience Life to it's fullest.
Love, Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment