Last weekend we purchased a firepit and tonight we enjoyed it! Completely worth the $48 I spent. Darn I am cheap! But I guess I don't need to spend 100's of dollars when the $48 one works just as well. The boys had lots of fun. Too bad they love to roast marshmallows but don't so much love to eat them. I guess roasting is the fun part. I am pretty sure that most nights that we are all home, you will find us out by the fire. Especially on the weekends.....if you are around, stop by! We would love to have company! I was pretty excited last night, also, we wanted to have chips and salsa and I got the strange idea to see if Mexican Village would sell theirs and guess what?!?! THEY DO! I was so pumped.....I absolutely loves their salsa and their chips are great as well. The only thing that would have made it even better would have been guacamole from Chipotle. Glad this holiday weekend is so beautiful so that we can enjoy it before school starts.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel



No comments:
Post a Comment