I am sure that you will find that I did not do any of the following this past week.
For starters, I did not watch my 3year old hold a worm then get a 2nd only to threaten to throw them at my 4 year old? Nope not me! I would never find anything like that interesting!
I also most definitely did not threaten to throw ALL of my children’s toys away if they did not pick them up. Of course not, I am always calm, cool and collected.
I did not cut down bushes this weekend in order to have a campfire for the 3rd night in a row. And I mean, come on….it is a campfire and my kids are the ones that wanted it. I mean I am sure it would have been my kids that would have wanted it, if we had it for the 3rd night in a row. Because that many nights might be considered addicted.

I sure as heck did not let my 4 year old sleep in his clothes last night that he was going to wear to his first day of preschool, just because it would make him go to bed quicker. Not me, my children always sleep in appropriate flame retardant sleepwear.



No comments:
Post a Comment