This was Christopher's first friends birthday party. He had a blast and the these was, what else?? FIRETRUCKS! Yes we have had this these for family parties before but you know, since this was our friends party, they didn't know how fun firetrucks were. Well I am no good at planning birthday parties, and stress whenever I think about doing them. So this time, since it was firetruck themed, I thought what better activites then to play with firetrucks. The kids seemed to really have a good time and I must say....they were all SO WELL BEHAVED, using please and thank yous. So good that any mom would be proud. However, I don't think they all have crazy mom's when it comes to picture taking, because they all kept looking at me kind of strange! :~) Oh well the joys of motherhood! This weekend, our family party yep, just the five of us. And the following weekend will be celebrated with the rest of the family!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment