skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Not Me Monday
I can't believe that I was so udderly caught up on my blog posting that I didn't have to spend 2 LONG nights uploading pictures and completing entries. I also haven't had friends ask more than once when I was going to add entries.This past week, I didn't panic when I had my almost 5 year olds birthday party with his friends because I was so worried that the kids wouldn't have any fun....nope not me, I am the calm, cool and collected mom. I also have not corrupted my 3 year old into liking spicey foods and he now eats buffalo sauce, Nope not me, I am always concerned for my babies' tummies!I most certainly did not sign up for a gym membership and actually use it on the very first night, only to find out that NOT working out since August has really made me out of shape AGAIN.So what have you not been doing this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment