Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Financial Worker Conference

This is where I spent the last 3-1/2 days. DULUTH what a beautiful place. I was at the fall conference for financial workers and this is the place I got to enjoy. We were here last year as well. I went with 7 other workers, Anne, Joy, Karen, Kristine, Lisa, Micha, Tami. We spent our days in various sessions and our evenings team building. We didn't have to travel far to get in some beautiful site seeing as our hotel was located right on Lake Superior. The lift bridge that you see was seen from the deck outside my hotel room. The sunrise (isn't it breath-taking) and various lake pictures were taken from the deck of the other hotel room. I think this has to be a location that my family comes to visit sometime soon. Dan, Morgan and I went a few years ago, but that was even before the boys were born.....I know that they would love the ships. I was so excited, I was able to find a scrapbook store. (we did some shopping as one of our team building activities) This was an awesome place with even better prices. I can't wait to use them on my firetruck pages.

No comments: