Kaden when as an adorable lion...roaring at everybody!
Christopher went as, what else?? A firefighter. I know everyone is surprised!
Can't wait to get into the mall. Kind of funny, we were actually going there because the boys (all of them) wanted a piece of pizza, so it seemed to make sense to go to S'barros. We did participate just a bit in the mall "excitement" which we were presently surprised that it was organized chaos. The boys really didn't seem to notice the crowds and thought it was quite fun. We also just headed to a couple friend's places and the kids thought that was plenty. Morgan spent the first part of her evening @ the West vs Hutchinson football game. I guess we are in sectionals, playoff, I don't know...something that takes them to state if they keep winning. :~) After playing for pep band at the game, she came home for a short bit and then headed off to babysit for our daycare family. I think she was excited because she is all into making money these days. Sounds like a teenage doesn't it?
THE GANG



No comments:
Post a Comment