Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Morgan



Happy Birthday Morgan! We have a tradition in our family that the "birthday kid" gets to pick what's for supper. Well this year Morgan wanted to go to Mexican Village. I think she just wanted to wear the cool hat. O'Lay

I just love this picture of Morgan. She thought she was goofing off and this turned out to be a great picture. She sure is turning out to be a beautiful young lady. I can't wait to see what the future brings her!

Morgan just hanging out waiting for the parade to start. This was the Fun Days Parade.

"MUSCLES" Morgan was helping with one of our first projects that we started this pring in the new house. No one had lived here for 6+ years and the bushes had become more than over grown. Thank goodness Morgan was somewhat willing to help carry the junk!

No comments: